From the list of clues below, participants must find and match which Erato authors the clues go with. Clues are from the author’s blog, website, or even their Musa Publishing sales pages. Participants must have their answers in no later than midnight July 2nd EST.
Answers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. My first submitted and published short story was published in Roadworks Magazine.
2. My quirky strapline is ‘No worse than any other writer and better than some…’
3. My first book, But I Never Said I Didn't Love You, began life during National Novel Writing Month in 2004.
4. On my blog, I have a poem that I wrote called “Matthew McConaughey’s Older Brother”.
5. I credit The Young Riders with sparking my earliest interests in m/m.
6. I also record audiobooks. I have three available at Audible and am working on more.
7. My writing partners for my co-authored projects are Alex Woolgrave and Lindsey Mullen.
8. One of my works features Ryan Adams, is a big kid at heart, who owns the gaming company Fantasy Arts.
List of Participating Authors and Links:
Anne Brooke l Blog
Emily G. Johnson l Blog
Jenny Urban l Website
Jules Jones l Website
Sharon Bidwell l Website
Andy Dunn l Website
A.M. Arthur l Blog